Examples of Kotchen & Low LLP’s matters include:
- Representing classes of employees and applicants in lawsuits alleging race and national origin discrimination;
- Representing consumer goods manufacturers, retailers, and wholesalers in a class action lawsuit against coupon processors for antitrust overcharges;
- Representing clients in confidential qui tam whistleblower claims related to fraud on the government;
- Representing a sleep apnea products distributor in a false advertising and unfair competition lawsuit against a competitor;
- Counseling clients regarding antitrust, employment, fraud, contract, advertising, intellectual property, and other issues;
- Served as primary co-lead class counsel for airline passengers in an MDL antitrust class action against two major airlines in In re Delta / AirTran Baggage Fee Antitrust Litigation, MDL 2089.
Last updated March 1, 2021